Selling your Home in Portland, Oregon
The real estate industry is changing due to the constant evolution of technology and the Internet. This is why it has never been more important to hire a Realtor who understands how to use the latest technology to market your home. Today, 84% of buyers search for homes using the Internet, according to the latest survey (2007) by the National Association of Realtors.
If you would like to learn more about how to market your home on the Internet, or get a free expert home valuation, please contact us.
Five Reasons to work with a REALTOR
- Marketing Plan - Realtors provide access to exclusive marketing tools such as the MLS and Internet syndicated content. We have the skills and experience to create an effective marketing plan for your home.
- Expert Valuation - One of the most important steps in the home selling process is the accurate valuation of your home based on an analysis of current market conditions.
- Paperwork - The constantly changing and ever-growing number of laws governing the sale of a home makes it critical to provide accurate documentation and to use the latest forms and disclosure statements.
- Negotiation - As licensed real estate brokers, we have a legal fiduciary responsibility to our clients, and we will work to advocate and protect your interests throughout the entire real estate transaction.
- Showing your home - We are able to accommodate the home buyer's schedule and give you the freedom to choose whether to be present for showings.
Guide to working with a professional - From The National Association of Realtors.