There are 1 blog entries for February 2011.
Monday, February 7th, 2011 at 4:55pm. 8377 Views, 0 Comments.
Reflecting back over the last several months in dealing with a hostile tenant, I felt it was important to share with home buyers out shopping right now. The simple fact is that a hostile tenant does not want to leave and enjoys living in the home.
Top 12 List for Recognizing a Hostile Tenant
1. The tenant tells you about how the house has so many problems.
2. The tenant tells you how unsafe the neighborhood is.
3. The tenant refuses to show the home to potential buyers/ does not answer their phone/ does not call you back.
4. The tenant is purposely damaging the house or landscaping to make it unappealing to potential home buyers.
5. The tenant tries to guilt-trip you into not buying the house, "because we've lived here for four years."