JMA Properties LLC, Real Estate Brokerage
JMA Properties is one of the fastest growing real estate brokereages in the Portland Metro area, with 40+ agents and more than 300 million dollars in sales. We are an independent real estate brokerage specializing in real estate in the states of Oregon & Washington. We have agents and offices in Portland, Northeast Portland, Vancouver, Eugene, and Bend.
Gerry is licensed in Oregon, Washington, Idaho, and Florida, and is the managing broker for JMA Properties, LLC. He has more than 30 years of experience in real estate and was most recently the manager of the New Homes Realty offices in Oregon, Washington, and Idaho. Prior to moving to the West coast he owned and managed a Sotheby's franchise in Florida.
Gerry has completed both the Accredited Buyer’s Agent Certification and the Accredited Buyer’s Agent Managers Certification.
Milan is licensed in Oregon, Washington, and California and is a real estate broker and technology manager for JMA Properties, LLC. He previously owned an independent real estate brokerage in California before moving to Portland, Oregon with his wife, Jennifer, and dog, Chase. He started his career in real estate to help his family buy and sell investment properties for their construction and development company.
Prior to becoming a real estate broker, he worked as a construction project manager and as an IT systems administrator. He holds a a B.A. in Liberal Arts from the New School University in New York, New York and has completed additional studies in real estate and construction management.
These are some of the qualties that you should look for when hiring a real estate broker:
- Honest: We are not afraid to give you the most up to date property valuation information, even if that means saying that a property is substantially overpriced.
- Knowledgable: We hold real estate licenses in 5 states and have sold millions of dollars of property
- Experienced:Our team has more than 40 years of combined real estate experience.
- Technology-Savvy: We will provide you with the best tools available to buy or sell a home, such as map based searches, electronic real estate forms, wide angle digital photography and panoramic virtual tours.
- Eco-Friendly: We can educate you about the latest in green homes and green building techniques.